Apply for an Internship
The Possibility Project offers the following types of Internships:
- General Administrative Intern – High School students welcome to apply; Internships available in fall and spring semesters. Please apply in August/September. (see below for instructions)
- Non-Profit Management Intern – College students welcome to apply; Internships available only in fall semester. Please apply in August/September.
- Assistant Artistic Director Intern – College and post-graduate students welcome to apply; Internships run October through late June, no exceptions. Please apply in August/September. View job description.
- Video Editing Intern – Strong knowledge of Final Cut Pro or iMovie required. Apply any time.
How to Apply
To apply, e-mail the following to Kelly Claus, Director of Operations (email@example.com). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A cover letter stating your qualifications, why you’re interested in The Possibility Project, and which internship (from the four listed above) you’re applying for
- Current resume including work experience, volunteering, and education
Make A Difference and Learn – at the same time!
Internships are tailored to the schedule, experience level, and career goals of qualified applicants. All positions are unpaid and should ideally be connected to an internship course at your university (with the exception of the Assistant Director position).