FAPs (Friendly Adult Presences)
Attend rehearsals and assist as needed, act as “gatekeeper” for the rehearsal room, run errands, and act as a “friendly adult presence” in the room.
- Dates: Throughout the year, Weekday afternoons & Saturdays
- Commitment: 3 to 7 hours per days, depending on schedule, as often as you’d like.
Premiere Performance Help
Help out at the theatre during show week. Activities include setting up the lobby, greeting and ushering guests to their seats, and assisting with ticketing.
- Dates: Late-February, Late-May, Late-September
- Commitment: 5 hours per day, 1-5 days (can do one, some, or all days)
Assist administrative staff with various office-related tasks.
- Dates: As needed
- Commitment: Flexible (daytime hours only)
Community Action Research Help
Assist our youth with online research of social issues for use during Community Action Projects.
- Dates: Mid-March, Early-June, Mid-August, Late-November
- Commitment: 2 hours per day, after-school hours
Document Community Action events and/or film performances. We provide equipment and some basic how-to’s, but some knowledge of filming equipment is a plus.
- Dates: Late-January, Mid-February, Mid-May, Late-May, Mid-August, Late-September, Late-November
- Commitment: 3 hours per event
College Application Help
Work one-on-one with our youth to navigate college application process, review essays, search for scholarships, submit financial aid, etc.
- Dates: Throughout the year, after school hours
- Commitment: 2 hours per session
Help our staff with computer issues and answer questions on technical things.
- Dates: Throughout the year as needed
- Commitment: 5 minutes to 2 hours, depending on the issue