Work with us
Current Open Positions
The Possibility Project currently has several positions available for artists, interns and volunteers. Click on the links below for job descriptions and instructions on how to apply. Please no phone calls.
- Ticketing Assistant – Paid temporary position, October-November 2014. Email Kelly Claus for details.
- Assistant Artistic Director (Volunteer Position) – Unpaid rehearsal assistant. One position available. To be filled by the end of October 2014. Email Elizabeth Howard for details.
- Administrative Intern – Two unpaid internship positions (one college and one high school), to be filled by November 2014. Read more information on our internship page.
- Volunteers – Various opportunities, to be filled on an ongoing basis. Read more on our volunteer page.
Resumes for the following positions are accepted on a rolling basis. Email resumes and work samples (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls.
- Choreographer – Teaches basic dance skills to large groups of teenagers and creates choreography for original musicals. Must be comfortable teaching a variety of dance styles.
- Lighting Designer
- Sound Technician
- Stage Manager